Thursday, July 03, 2003

Home Bitter Home

Okay, officially sad. My apartment has been rented. Very improbable (and sad) coincidence- I was down in my leasing office to pay rent and, as I was walking through, the leasing agent tells this newlywed couple that apt. #7213 will be vacant as of August 2 :(

2 years, this place has provided me with shelter, a place to store shoes, handbags and offered me a haven away from anyone and everything when I just needed to be with me. Now, I will wake up to my parents amplified alarm, live off my their vegetarian diet and sleep in 104 degree Walnut Creek heat. Oh, did I mention no smoking?!? If you need to contact me, I can be reached at the Gin Sook and Yong Soo Rehabilitation Clinic. I will be checking in for 30 days before I leave for the Big Sa-gwa* to negate all my parents' disciplinary work.

*Korean- apple