Friday, June 13, 2003

Drum Roll Please

The list continues…
I forgot how fun it was to feign a critic so, I dug up some old archive entries and uncovered a few lists from the past.

If you could sleep with any 5 celebs, who would they be?

Year 1999:
1) Joshua Jackson
2) Bruce Lee
3) Mark Wahlberg
4) Angelina Jolie (one word, Gia. She makes me question my sexuality).
5) Anthony Edwards (the hotter doctor, step aside Clooney)
* honorable mention: Freddie Prinze Jr.


Year 2001:
1) Jude Law
2) Danny Masterson (Steve Hyde, That 70’s Show)
3) David Letterman (he is the man)
4) Johnny Depp
5) Steven Dorff (vampires are hot)
* honorable mention: Taye Diggs
*honorable runner: Guy Ritchie


Drum Roll Please...Year 2003:
1) Marshall Mathers (don't ask- he just does it for me)
2) Dan Ashley (He makes me watch the news [Bay Area Broadcaster])
3) Johnny Depp (safe bet)
4) Justin Timberlake (could he be any cuter iin "Like I Love You" ?!?)
5) Bruce Springsteen (yesterday, today, and tomorrow)
* honorable mention: Kiefer Sutherland (we know that he's capable of a full day's stamina)
*honorable runner: Jon Bon Jovi (like wine, better with age)
(it's been a good year)